We believe the author should be very much a part of the important decisions that will impact the outcome of his work.
As publishers we:
- evaluate manuscripts and suggest ways to improve writer skills and content;
- edit and proof, design and produce your title;
- ensure copyright and Library of Congress requirements are met;
- solicit requests for quotation (RFQ's) from reputable printing companies;
- evaluate bids and advise who best meets cost and printing requirements;
- execute contracts and set the date of publication; and
- provide marketing advice.
- our customers receive all of the royalties from the sales of books.
We are your self-publishing solution.
- We provide an excellent option for entrepreneurial authors who wish to manage sales and distribution of their work. Or, who just want a limited number of books for personal distribution.
- We provide all of the creative development and technical expertise necessary to place a budding author's manuscript into print.
- Branches of Life is a good example of how a book can be self-published by the author with our support.
Books may be printed digitally or offset press in black and white or full color in:
- short runs of less than 3,000
- very short runs of less than 600
Click Here for a free consultation.